Sauttted Guava with Sea Food RECIPE
1. Guava fruit be split into 2 part 16
2. 100 grams of cut squid 3 cm, and sliced
3. Shrimp, 1 gram, skin removed
4. 1 gram kakap fillet, cut width, sliced Ingredients:
5. Red onion 4 cloves,
6 4 garlic cloves,
7. Pepper powder ¼ tsp
8. ½ teaspoon salt
9. Sugar 1 / 2 tsp
10. Sesame oil 1 tsp
11. Water 150 ml
How to create:
1. Sautted onion and garlic until fragrant
2. Enter squid, shrimp, and kakap poke until stiff, then add water. Leave it up to boiling
3. Enter other flavor, poke poke, and close
4. After the spices permeate the water and half live, inputs guava, even poke, lift served.
– Extracts from Apple Guava leaves or bark are implicated in therapeutic mechanisms against cancer, bacterial infections, inflammation and pain
– Guava leaves are used in folk medicine as a remedy for diarrhea
– Guava leaves or bark are used in traditional treatments against diabetes
– Rich in vitamins A and C, and if the seeds are eaten too, omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids and especially high levels of dietary fiber.
– ‘Thai Maroon’ guavas, a red Apple Guava cultivar extremely rich in antioxidants.