The Best Music for Stairclimbing
Run Hundred: Workout Music & Running Songs
by Chris Lawhorn, DJ, Workout Music Expert
Blogger Chris Lawhorn makes it his business to review 300-400 new singles each month to find the best new music for a workout. Check out his most recent playlist that will go perfectly with your stairclimbing workout.
The tempo range for stairclimbing–whether on a StairMaster or actual stairs–is generally from 124-128 BPM.
The music is a bit slower than what you’d use for a run, but you’re exerting more effort. So, it tends to even out.
For this playlist, I’ve tried to put together a handful of songs that have proven popular in the gym and will complement the pace of your workout.
1. Keane – Crystal Ball – 124 BPM
2. Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta – Summer Nights – 124 BPM
3. Wildchild – Renegade Master (Fatboy Slim Old Skool Mix) – 125 BPM
4. Pet Shop Boys – Always On My Mind – 125 BPM
5. David Bowie – Boys Keep Swinging – 125 BPM