19 ways to live a stress free life
1) Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It
is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2) Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3) When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
“My purpose is to ______ today.”
4) Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5) Plan to read at least one book every month .
6) Make time to practice meditation or prayer. They provide us with
daily fuel and a mental center to focus on in our busy lives.
7) Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
8) Dream more while you are awake.
9) Try to eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less
food that is manufactured in plants.
10) Drink green tea and plenty of water.
11) Try to make at least three people smile each day.
12) Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new
and flowing energy into your life .
13) Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, OR issues of the
past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive aspects of the moment.
14) Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems
are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like
algebra class, but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
15) Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
college kid .
16) Smile and laugh more. It will keep the negative blues away.
17) Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
18) Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
19) Don’t take yourself too seriously .