“Manjakani” is unlike any other lubricant or tightening cream because it tightens naturally while providing just the right amount of lubrication for maximum pleasure and comfort.
What’s in it?
Manjakani Plus Gel contains extract of oak galls, a remarkable natural ingredient that increases muscle tension in the lower vagina, enabling a firmer grip for increased sexual enjoyment for both partners. Now, added with extracts of Pueraria Mirifica to further enhance natural lubrication and healthier vaginal elasticity and health.
How does it work?
Oak gall’s astringent properties give instant tightening effects, while its antioxidant properties tone up vaginal walls to help reverse the loss of elasticity due to aging, hormonal changes and childbirth. These properties also help reduce problems caused by age-related thinning of vaginal tissues. Its natural antiseptic actions can help to prevent infections.
Effective as a Lubricant too!
As women age, the vaginal lining thins, causing irritation, painful intercourse and increased risk of yeast and bacterial infections. It has been shown that manjakani is able to help restore the health of mucosal tissue, reducing the problems associated with the thinning of the vaginal lining. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, manjakani also aids in healing external tissue damage after childbirth. Externally, it can be used to reduce swellings and bruises caused by minor injuries.
Research has also shown that manjakani extract has natural antiseptic properties that are effective in eliminating bacteria, yeast and fungal infection, the main cause of itching and unpleasant odour in the intimate area. In addition, its astringent properties assist in reducing excessive discharges, which is another cause of unpleasant odour.
Manjakani also maintains the natural colour of the intimate area. Its extract has unique antioxidant properties that are effective in reducing melanin formation and preventing discoloration. Frequent bacterial of fungal infections and the use of harsh soap may cause discoloration (darkening) of the skin around the genital area.
Oak galls are produced when the leaves of the oak tree (scientifically known as Quercus infectoria) are infested by stinging wasps, known as cynips. The spontaneous chemical reaction which follows the infestation, stimulates the leaves to produce a roundish hard ball, called oak gall or manjakani in the Malay language.
The Miracles of Manjakani
Manjakani (Oak Gall) has been used widely in the ingredients of the traditional medicine for centuries by the Arabs, Persians, Indians, Chinese and Malays. It is believed that Manjakani has been used since 2725 BC by the ancient Egypt.
According to research, the best manjakani is known as ‘Mecca Manjakani’ or ‘Allepo Manjakani’ which is originated in Allepo, Syria. Manjakani is formed from the leaves known as quercus infectoria (scientific name) with the presence of wasps known as cynips tinctorial or cynips gallaetinctoria. The effectiveness of manjakani has been proven especially in treating vaginal discharge, sore throat, ulcer, and also skin problems.
Studies have shown that manjakani is rich in tannins, vitamin A and C, calcium, and gallic acid, fiber, protein and carbohydrates. Besides that, manjakani also contains the elements of astringency, anti-microbes, and anti-inflammatory.
Due to the rich contents of tannins in manjakani, it is widely used in the traditional medicine especially in healing external tissue damage and also tightening the vagina muscle due the childbirth process. Research also shown that the astringent properties in manjakani can help restore the vaginal tissue growth, strength and elasticity.
Below are the benefits of manjakani in medicine:-
1. Be Young – The anti-oxidants in manjakani reduce the process of aging
2. Diabetes Prevention – Gallic Acid can help in preventing diabetes and asthma.
3. Prevention on Breast and Servix Cancer – The anti-oxidants in manjakani can prevent breast and servix cancer.
4. Prevention on unpleasant odour – Due to its astringent properties, manjakani helps in eliminating bacterial, yeast and fungal infection, the main causes of itching and unpleasant odors in the intimate area.
5. Healing tissues in vagina – Tannins in manjakani has the properties of tightening the vagina muscle and helps reverse loss of elasticity caused by ageing, hormonal changes and childbirth.
6. Reducing excessive vaginal discharge – Astringent also helps in reducing excessive discharge which can cause unpleasant odours.
7. Cleaning the excessive menstrual – Astringent can also absorb the excessive of blood due to menstrual.
8. Healing external tissues – Astringent in manjakani also aids in healing external tissue damage after childbirth.
9. Firmer and smoother skins – Astringent in manjakani helps for a smoother skin and also prevents acne.
10. Healthy Eye – Astringent can improve the eye sight due to its properties in shrinking the tissues in our eyes.
11. Breast treatment – Due to elasticity properties in manjakani in treating muscles, therefore the habit of drinking manjakani can help improve the breast elasticity.
12. Teeth and bones – Calcium in manjakani helps to strengthen teeth and bones.
13. Mouth – Astringent in manjakani maintains the cleanliness in mouth.
14. Dry and Oily Skin – Astringent also helps in preventing dry and oily skin.
15. Chronic Ulcer Treatment – Manjakani drinks can help in treating chronic ulcer.