NEVER LIGHT CANDLE in A.C. ROOM.

NEVER LIGHT CANDLE in A.C. ROOM.

A friend in our group passed away last week due to carbon-monoxide poisoning. It happenedwhen she lighted an aroma theraputic candle for the night in a room with air-conditioner ON.

Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fullyoxidize & thus forms dangerous carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting inthe person dozing offto a state of unconsciousness & eventually death in less than an hour, depending on the room size.

This email is to make you aware of such danger when lighting aroma theraputiccandles in any unventilated rooms.

Please forward this e-mail to all your loved ones and friends

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: